verkauf@gifas.de +49 (0)2137 105-0

Company History

Company History


The discovery of the excellent characteristics of the raw material rubber, and its industrial possibilities, led Werner J. Gröninger to start manufacturing and selling full-rubber products for the low-voltage area in 1957.
Gebäude Gifas 1970


1957:  Foundation of the firm W.J. Gröninger in Düsseldorf
1966:  GIFAS-ELECTRIC Austria
1967:  GIFAS-ELECTRIC Italy
1972: W.J. Gröninger moved to the location Neuss
1978: GIFAS-ELECTRIC Switzerland
1979-1980:  Construction of two new production halls and the office block
1986-1990:  Construction and expansion of office and warehouse buildings
2009: Changing the name into GIFAS ELECTRIC GmbH

GIFAS – the company name – today stands for European activities in the fields of manufacturing and sales of high-quality solid rubber products.

The use of our products guarantees not only trouble-free and uncompromised handling, but also the highest level of workplace safety.

GIFAS Gebäude Seite mit Fahnen